This presentation is our first stop in our What matters in AI series.
Today we start our journey into the business world of artificial intelligence. Explore at a high-level ongoing business experiments in creating new value:
- Review AI as a priority for value generation
- Explore ongoing experimentation
- Touch on how businesses are monetising AI
- Understand the intent of adoption by industries
- Discuss on the state of customer trust in AI
Part 1 of a 9 Part series named “What matters in AI”.
What Matters in AI Series
Presentation series for executives and business leaders needing to understand the macro and strategic trends in artificial intelligence, its applications, opportunities, and impact from a non-technical perspective.
Relevant to you if
…You are a business leader or hold a role in senior management, sales, marketing and technical teams seeking to:
- Be better at articulating the value proposition of artificial intelligence and its offerings to the audience it is intended to enable and service.
- Upgrade business communication skills with the added knowledge on what working with AI may mean to various stakeholders.
- Get more involved in the formation of your strategic future direction.
- Upgrade vocabulary, strategies and awareness of intelligent capabilities that will impact the future of work and enable us to make better decisions that boost operational resilience.
Your feedback is welcome!
Let me know how I am doing! Reach out!