Cheers to a good year — Roundup — Playbook
Roundup — Advisory (9 Posts)
In this post, I look back and summarise my top works this year that dealt with the world of Playbooks where we sequence work in a way that achieves exceptional and predictable outcomes.
- Your 10 WORK VALUE ELEMENTS (WaVE) for software and data delivery teams
- How to determine what product opportunity to pursue next
- How to expertly map work requests to actual BUSINESS VALUE
- How to be a badass at engaging stakeholders, exploring ideas and CUSTOMER VALUE
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations — (Part 3)
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations — (Part 2)
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations — (Part 1)
- Make the worst call first!
- How to end-of-life a product with minimal disruption
Grateful to all!
I have had the pleasure of working with great people that have taught me a lot throughout my career.
- Some taught me the art of grit and what it takes to drive a startup or develop an idea into a deliverable/shippable artefact.
- Others taught me the importance of workflows and predictable inputs/outputs.
- Others helped me summarise my words and build understandable stories.
- Others helped me develop business and financial acumen.
- Others kicked my butt until I became a spreadsheet ninja, analysing data and locating patterns that supported better decision-making.
- Others implanted in me the value of partnerships and channel distribution.
- Others, the art of dealing with the hard truth about hard things in life and business.
- Others, how to laugh and wake up constantly with a smile no matter what.
- So many more.
At the beginning of 2021, I set myself an objective to share many of my lessons learned. I am advancing in this objective with this blog and sharing valuable materials with you.
I hope that these posts make a difference for you and your team!.
Let me know how I did so far and what else you would like me to explore….Reach out today! Even better let’s meet for a coffee or Zoom/MS Teams call.
NOTE: Views are my own, based on my observations and experiences. I believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine my understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org